By an Act of the Odisha Legislative Assembly, Centurion University of Technology and Management is declared as a State University. Centurion University comprises of a network of educational institutions in Odisha and carries out several social and environmental programmess across Odisha and Andhra Pradesh. The University currently includes School of Management, School of Technology and School of Vocational Education and Training within its fold. The University also undertakes social, environmental and entrepreneurship development initiatives.
Spread over an area of 140 acres, the JITM and CSREM Campus at Paralakhemundi is strategically located at R. Sitapur village, about 5 kms from District Head Quarters, Paralakhemundi. The campus has been designed keeping in mind the serene atmosphere and modern amenities required for higher studies. The institution provides the best of engineering and management educ a t ion wi th re s ident i a l accommodation for students, faculty and staff and their families.
CIT campus at Bhubaneswar has a global perspective coupled with a global academic interface. Sprawling across 40 acres, CIT Campus is located within the Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) area. The Institute presently has an intake of 420 students across five branches. CIT has created a niche by providing opportunities for inclusive education of international standards.
“A globally accredited human resource centre of excellence catalysing sustainable livelihoods in the less developed markets across the globe”
- Provision of quality, globally accredited academic programmes in technology and management
- Provision of globally accredited employability training for less endowed segments of the population
- Promotion of entrepreneurial culture and enterprise in the target areas
- Facilitating improved market access to goods and financial services to the target population
- Promotion of lighthouse project interventions in the target area
To achieve strategic purpose, the raison d’etre and vision will have coherence which is built on following values:
- Strive to achieve economic, environmental and educational sustainability of the community where Centurion University operate
- Equality and equity remain the fundamental principles
To adhere to the highest standards of academic quality through honest dealings with stakeholders namely students, faculty, staff, employees and the community in general.